- What is the Promo?
The Neutrogena Glass Skin For The Win (Promo) is aimed to expand the consumer healthcare database of Johnson & Johnson (Philippines), Inc. (Company). To run for a period of 8 months, from May 1 to December 31, 2022, (Promo Period) the Promo is open to all Filipino Residents, 18 to 60 years old. Participants will be asked to submit entries via social media platforms’ instant experience form. Winners will be given Shopee Vouchers, each worth Php 1,000.00. There will be 10 winners each month, or a total of 80 winners for the Promo Period.
- When is the Promo Period?
The Promotion shall run from May 1, 2022 - December 31, 2022 on social media platforms nationwide – Facebook, Instagram, and Tiktok.
- Who can qualify to join the Promo?
a. All Consumers residing in the Philippines aged 18 – 60 years old.
b. Terms and conditions will apply.
c. Applicable local laws and regulations and company policies and guidelines will apply in determining the winners.
- What are the prizes?
Total No. of Prizes: 80 Shopee Vouchers worth PHP 1,000 each available during the Promo Period. 10 winners per month.
- How to join?
Just simply sign up with a successful and valid Entry at the instant experience form via Neutrogena’s FB page or thru Instagram official forms.
Neutrogena Glass Skin For The Win
Type of Promotion: Sales Promotion – Raffle
Promo Period: May 1, 2022 – December 31, 2022
Culmination/Awarding: June 15, 2022
July 15, 2022
August 15, 2022
September 15, 2022
October 14, 2022
December 15, 2022
January 13, 2022
Coverage: All Filipino residents of the Philippines, aged 18 to 60 years old.
I. Full Promo Mechanics
- The Neutrogena Promo shall run from May 1, 2022 - December 31, 2022 on social media platform links nationwide, Facebook, Instagram, and Tiktok.
- Simply sign up with a successful and valid Entry at the instant experience form via Neutrogena’s FB page or thru Instagram official forms.
- Before an Entry can be fully submitted, Consumer will be asked to [a] provide her contact details (full name, contact number, and email address), [b] agree to the Privacy Notice and Consent, and [c] agree to the Promo Mechanics on the microsite.
- Once the Consumer has submitted the required information and agreed to both the Privacy Notice and Consent, and Promo Mechanics on the microsite, an email will be sent to the Consumer to confirm her Entry.
- Only Consumers residing in the Philippines aged 18 to 60 years old during the Promo Period from May 1, 2022 - December 31, 2022 are qualified to join the Promo. Applicable local laws and regulations and company policies and guidelines will apply in determining the winners.
- Only one (1) Entry is allowed per Consumer. Data submitted must be unique, and user information must not be existing in the Neutrogena database prior to the Promo Period.
- Data provided will be used as a contact reference should the Consumer be a winner.
- Each consumer can join only once across the (2) two schemes; particularly, PHP 3000 worth of Neutrogena Products, and PHP 1000 worth of Shopee Voucher.
- Eighty (80) participants will be chosen as winners via a randomized raffle draw of all qualified entries submitted during the Promo Period, with announcements to be made via https://www.facebook.com/neutrogenaphilippines/ with the presence of the FDA representative. There are a total of eighty (80) winners during the Promo Period, and participants can win only once.
- A formal notification letter and an email confirmation will be sent to the Consumer if she has won a PHP 1000 worth of Shopee Voucher. Johnson & Johnson (Philippines), Inc. (“JJPI”) or a representative from JJPI’s partner agency (“Agency”) will also call and message the winners to ensure and confirm that the notification gets to the winners.
- Winners will be required to fully accomplish or secure, as applicable, and submit the following information and documents in order to avail of the prize:
i. Complete shipping address in the Philippines
ii. Duly signed agreement to the Full Promo Mechanics document
iii. Duly signed Privacy Notice and Consent document
iv. 2 valid government-issued IDs with picture and signature, such as
- Driver's License
- SSS or GSIS
- Voter's ID
- For minors, one of the two IDs may be an Official School ID. Exception will be made for minors that may only have 1 ID available.
- For all winners, redemption of prizes will be via shipment to their provided shipping address. JJPI / Agency contact shall notify winners once prizes have been shipped. Redemption of the prize shall only be completed once the winner has confirmed with JJPI / Agency contact that she has received the prize. JJPI / Agency contact shall assume receipt of the prize if winner does not confirm within three (3) weeks from the time she is notified of the prize having been shipped.
- Winners who have not confirmed receipt of the notification email or call within sixty (60) days from the date of sending of such notification email, will have their prize forfeited in favor of JJPI.
- Prizes are not transferable and/or convertible to cash by the winners.
- For all questions or concerns, the Consumer may refer to or contact any of the following:
a. Netrogena Website page - https://www.neutrogena.com.ph/contact-us
b. Johnson & Johnson (Philippines), Inc. Consumer Care Center at (02) 8368-8230
c. Neutrogena Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/neutrogenaphilippines/
a. All submissions will be reviewed. An entry that does not comply with the qualifications and requirements provided in the Promo Mechanics will be disqualified.
b. JJPI reserves the right to disqualify participants who hack or attempt to hack the Promo, manipulate any related documents, or try to unfairly influence the Promo or other participants in any way.
c. All employees of JJPI, its affiliates or subsidiaries and any other party/ies who are directly involved in organizing, promoting or conducting the Promo and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the Promo.
d. Violation of or non-compliance with any of the Promo mechanics and rules shall be a ground for automatic disqualification.
III. General Terms & Conditions
a. In no event shall JJPI, its affiliates or subsidiaries, be liable to the participants for any monetary amount greater than the value of the prizes due to the prize winner under the rules and regulations of this Promo.
b. JJPI is not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, undeliverable emails, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, mobile/telephone, mobile/telephone line or other mobile/telephone related problems or errors, whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promo, or by any human error which may occur in connection with this Promo.
c. The agreement to the Full Promo Mechanics document must be opted in before the Consumers submit each of their promo entries, as seen below and in the following section:
Agreement to Full Promo Mechanics
By participating in this Promo, Consumer agrees to be bound by the Full Promo Mechanics contained herein. Failure to comply with the said terms, conditions, rules, regulations, instructions or methods will result in Consumer’s disqualification.
The Promo shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of the Philippines. It shall be Consumer’s sole responsibility and obligation to ensure that she complies with and does not contravene any laws to which she may be personally subjected to.
IV. Privacy Notice and Consent
The agreement to the Privacy Notice must be opted in before the Consumers submit each of their promo entries, as seen below and in the following section:
I agree to receive latest news, special or exclusive offers, as well as updates on products and services, events, programs and activities, and other marketing communication and promotional information about Johnson & Johnson (Philippines), Inc.’s consumer healthcare product range, through email, SMS, or other media platforms.
Per DOH-FDA CCHUHSRR Permit No. 0298 s. 2022